- operation of restaurants, cafes, bars, canteens and other catering establishments from 7:00 to 24:00 (except for takeaway and delivery orders); visitors must sit a maximum of 4 at the table and move around the institution in masks (except for the time of sitting at the table), the distance between the tables must be at least 2 m;
- conducting mass events with the participation of a maximum of one person per 4 m 2 of building or territory (outdoors) or the number of halls up to 50% of seats in each hall;
- conducting official sports events with spectators up to half capacity and at a physical distance of not less than 1.5 meters (when placing spectators standing);
- work of cinemas, theaters and other cultural institutions with half full halls and placement of spectators in a checkerboard pattern of two;
- work of educational institutions (but to hold mass events with the participation of students from more than one group or class and in the presence of other visitors, is prohibited);
- transportation of only seated passengers in urban, suburban, long-distance, intra-regional and inter-regional communication;
- activity of sports halls, fitness centers in the presence of a maximum of one visitor per 10 m 2 , in swimming pools - a maximum of 4 people on one track for individual classes or 6 people for sports and training groups.
The main prohibitions of the yellow level of epidemiological danger:
- stay in public buildings and structures, public transport without respirators or protective masks covering the nose and mouth;
- being on the streets without identity documents;
- organization of banquets, public events, festive events at discos, nightclubs, restaurants, cafes, bars and other entertainment establishments;
- work of establishments providing accommodation services (except for hotels, sanatoriums, establishments and establishments providing social and rehabilitation services).