January 25, 2021
Lockdown is over! Quarantine restrictions in Lviv from January 25
Epidemiologists are recording a stabilization of the disease situation.
From Monday, January 25, Ukraine will withdraw from the increased quarantine and immediately return to the restrictions that were in force in December 2020. This was stated by Prime Minister Denis Shmygal.
According to him, epidemiologists are recording a stabilization of the disease situation.
At the same time, according to the Minister, leaving the enhanced quarantine does not mean that the virus has disappeared, so you should stay vigilant and carefully follow all the rules. Masks, distance, disinfection are the basis.
It is also known that adaptive quarantine will last until February 28, but the government plans to extend it until March 31, 2021.
Quarantine rules from January 25
- mass events with more than 20 participants will be prohibited, with social distancing required;
- cinemas and theaters will be able to work when the halls are filled with no more than 50% of seats;
- the ban on the operation of shopping malls, non-food stores and markets, consumer service establishments will cease to apply;
- service of visitors in cafes, restaurants and other public catering establishments will be allowed from 07:00 till 23:00 with a ban on carrying out settlement operations after 22:00. In other hours it is possible only to carry out takeaway orders;
- in public catering establishments the rules of distancing will operate: seating of guests - no more than four adults at a table, distance between tables - from 2 m;
- the activity of entertainment establishments - discos, night clubs, catering establishments with the organization of leisure remains under the ban;
- the activities of facilities that provide accommodation services will be prohibited, except for hotels;
- scheduled hospitalizations, except for palliative care, treatment of cancer patients, care for pregnant women and emergency care, remain prohibited.
From January 26, gyms, fitness centers, swimming pools will open, but with a restriction of visitors - no more than 1 person per 20 square meters. m.
Public transport will continue to operate with existing restrictions on the number of passengers on the number of seats.
Return to mixed or full-time education at universities, technical schools, secondary special and vocational education institutions.
Kindergartens will continue to operate normally after the lockdown.
It will be recalled that the Lviv Regional State Administration said that the lockdown, which has been going on since January 8, saved the region from a new COVID surge.