June 1, 2020
7 museums in Lviv region resume work: list, work schedule
At the beginning of June, on the 2nd, seven museums of the Lviv region will resume their work. Visitors are invited to visit, but are asked to keep their distance and have a medical mask. This was announced on its Facebook page by the Lviv National Gallery of Arts named after B.G. Voznytsky.
- Museum of European Art XIV-XVIII centuries. (Potocki Palace)
- Museum - Reserve "Olesky Castle"
- Museum - Reserve "Zolochiv Castle"
- Museum - Reserve "Pidhirtsi Castle"
- Ivan Georgy Pinzel Museum
- Boim Chapel Museum
- Museum - Reserve "Friday Tower"
Opening hours: Tuesday - Friday from 11.00 - 17.00. Saturday - Sunday from 10.00 - 18.00.
Checkouts close in 30 minutes. before the closing of the museum. The box office in Zolochiv Castle closes in 1 hour. before the closing of the museum.
Rules of Conduct:
- Entrance to the territory and the premises only if visitors use respirators without exhalation valves or protective masks, including self-made ones.
- Keeping a distance of at least 1.5 meters. Avoid clusters.
- Excursion groups with a maximum of 10 people.